Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is Communication
Transcript of What is Communication
Traits of Communication
How does Public Speaking fit in?
- Audience and Context Centeredness
The Modern Speaker
Use and impact of Technology
Becoming credible through preparation, practice and delivery
What is Communication?
1. A process
2.Conscious or unconscious
3. Messages are verbal and nonverbal
4. Happens across levels
5. Process can be expressive, rhetorical, or accidental
6. Occurs on various levels
The Communication Process