Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of POP Art!
Pop Art is a art movement from the 1950s and 1960s
Pop Art began as response to the mass imagery - in the form of comic books, advertising, and the "everyday objects" - expressed in the popular culture of the time.
Why POP Art?
the pop artists wanted to create a style of artwork that could gain instant meaning from the people.
Artwork became anything!
characteristics include bright imagery, repeating of images, popular culture as subject medium, "simple style"
October 27, 1923 – September 29, 1997 - An American painter whose artworks drew inspiration from comic book characters and styles!
January 28, 1929 - Present. An American sculptor, who creates large sculptures of everyday objects!
The creation of any portrait, an artistic representation of a person
a painting, drawing, photography (type of art) created by an artist of themselves (self)
In the style like the Pop Artists, we are going to create a self-portrait painting that focuses on the simplicity of value in an image.
grid technique time.