Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of strengths_softskills
Strengths: a description and detailing of the technical skills (hardskills) you possess.
In the biotech sector, highlighting your strengths will be a combination of your science, computing and business backgrounds
You can showcase your strengths through your CV and in the interview
How to convey your strengths?
Tip One - Become a storyteller
Giving examples of your strengths is the most powerful method for communicating your skills. Additionally it also helps your listener envision YOU working for THEM.
Tip Two - Share ALL your relevant skills
It’s normal to downplay the brilliance of all you do, but don't sell yourself short! You need to be completely upfront in conveying your various strengths and skills.
Tip Three - Use a template to communicate clearly every time
Here’s and easy to use template for communicating your skills. Simply identify the following: the problem or challenge, what you did, and finally, what the result was. When you share your results try to quantify if you can.
What is meant by "soft skills"
Personal qualities, habits, attitudes and behavior that make someone a good employee and compatible to work with.
in a nutshell.....PEOPLE SKILLS
When you think of "soft skills", what comes to mind?
effective communication skills
problem solving skills
accepting feedback and applying lessons learned
Assessing your own soft skills
-assess your personality
(Myers Briggs test)
-how "identifiable" are you soft
- your resume should be the best and most accurate reflection of who you are and convey what you will offer to the particular position you seek.
- "soft skills" are an incredible tool to hone and continually develop.
-enthusiasm and attitude go a long way