Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Saving Zoe
Zoe's younger sister
15 years old
Freshman at Bella Vista High School
"Plain Jane" type Zoe: (Round Character)
Echo's older sister
Would be 16 years old if she was still alive
Wanted to be a model and get out of the small town of Bella Vista, Arkansas
Was lost to soon in her life Just imagining loosing someone close to you is a near impossible thing to do, simply because you can't think of life without them. This was one of 15 year old Echo's thoughts just one year ago. That was until her sister Zoe was murder. Now Echo is a freshman in high school facing all of the people who Zoe use to know. One of which includes Marc, Zoe's former boyfriend. Marc;having kept Zoe's diary since the night she was murdered turns it over to Echo. And she soon learns the truth about who her sister really was. Setting Bella Vista, Arkansas Point of View Literary Elements Theme Exposition Rising Action Climax Falling Action Resolution First Person Who's View Echo's Though life may throw obstacles in your path, you have to learn to avoid them and keep moving on. Conflicts Internal External Echo starts to read Zoe's diary. Echo learns who killed her sister. Justice The five steps of grief:
5. Acceptance " it's practically tattooed on my brain" (13) Metaphor Personification " But then you never think that kind of bad news will knock on your door" (1)