Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 starts the learning day 13 August 2014
Transcript of Room 202 starts the learning day 13 August 2014
take out your whiteboard and marker
Daily Language Practice
Circle the word that is spelled correctly.
1. tooda toda today todey
2. bowl bowle boal boole
Correct these sentences.
3. me and marcos will ride the bus together
4. him don't know anyone named james
Use context clues to determine the meaning of the bolded word below.
5. The door was
, and we felt a breeze from outside.
Put away your whiteboards and markers
Stand up silently and face the flag
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
My country, 'tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of Liberty
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.
Hail, hail to old Purdue
All hail to our old gold and black!
Hail, hail to old Purdue!
Our friendship may she never lack.
Ever grateful, ever true,
Thus we raise our song anew
Of the day we’ve spent with you,
All hail our own Purdue.
Rules and Laws
a member of a community
something that one is owed by law or custom
a duty, or something a person should do
to do what you are told