Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
K Carlson - Piggy - Period 1
Transcript of K Carlson - Piggy - Period 1
"We can use the horn to call the others. Have a meeting. They'll come when they hear us-"
Second Important Action
Third Important Action
"Nobody knows where we are..." "They don't know where we are 'cos we never got there."
Piggy indirectly contributes to the fire when the boys realize that they can use his glasses (spectacles) to start a fire and then forcibly take them from him.
' "His specs-use them as burning glasses!" Piggy was surrounded before he could back away.'
"The naked crooks of his knees were plump... He was shorter than the fair boy and very fat."
Piggy probably won't be much help with manual labor and will probably be subjected to ridicule.
Piggy gives Ralph the idea to blow the shell to assemble everyone else, so they can have a meeting. This shell later becomes a part of their society.
Piggy gives the reality of the situation, and extinguishes all false hope.