Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HENKEL: BUILDING A WINNING CULTURE
Transcript of HENKEL: BUILDING A WINNING CULTURE
"the happy underperformer:
always #2 or #3"
requires you to express the worth, value or effectiveness of an outcome or act. It calls for an analysis of something that has already occurred.
Creating a "Winning Culture"
1) Achieve our full business potential
2) Focus more on our customers
3) Strengthen our global teams
Henkel's Process to Change
+ Reallocation of Resources
+ New value system
+ 360-degree communication campaign & Workshops
+ Financial Targets
+ Performance Management Systems
+ Development Roundtables
Needs to Zoom-Out
Acted Appropriately for short-term, but only analyzed from
+ Cross-Functional Training
+ "20% time"
+ Bonus Plan Revisions