Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HENKEL: BUILDING A WINNING CULTURE
Transcript of HENKEL: BUILDING A WINNING CULTURE
"the happy underperformer:
always #2 or #3"
requires you to express the worth, value or effectiveness of an outcome or act. It calls for an analysis of something that has already occurred.
Creating a "Winning Culture"
1) Achieve our full business potential
2) Focus more on our customers
3) Strengthen our global teams
Henkel's Process to Change
+ Reallocation of Resources
+ New value system
+ 360-degree communication campaign & Workshops
+ Financial Targets
+ Performance Management Systems
+ Development Roundtables
Needs to Zoom-Out
Acted Appropriately for short-term, but only analyzed from
+ Cross-Functional Training
+ "20% time"
+ Bonus Plan Revisions