Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cultivating Qurkiness
[order is restored in the galaxy]
Rituals are ceremonial and symbolic
Rituals give you superpowers!
Unity, Focus, Belonging
Rituals transmit culture
elders tell legends
Ideas are discussed
Values confirmed / rejected
Company culture is your most valuable asset!
The way we do things here
Can’t document, Can’t copy
CULTIVATING QUIRKINESS - TRUE LEADERSHIP OCCURS IN THE KITCHEN
- The Power of Rituals -
GERGELY KMETHY / GRAPHISOFT
The optimum time to have breakfast is 7.11am, dieters say
best time for lunch is 12.38pm
and the best for dinner is 6.14pm
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/