Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Butterfly
Presented by Tan Chou Choang INTRODUCTION CONCLUSION Blue Morpho Butterfly (morpho peleides) -HEAD
THESIS STATEMENTS -2 Antennae
-2 Compound Eyes
**made up of many smaller “eyes” called ommatidia
HEAD -6 Legs
**Color: Dull brown
**Each segmented leg has 5 sections,
-->femur, tibia, and tarsus
-Size: 7.5cm to 20cm
-Color: bright blue, edged with dull brown (against
ABDOMEN -Length: 30mm to 40mm
-Hold the organ: Digestive Tract , Spiracles , Reproductive Organs