Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Havana Brown
The Havana Brown is a shorthair as well as a hybrid between the Siamese, Russian Blue, and the domestic black cat.
The Havana Brown, as the name indicates, is a cat with a fully brown coat unlike other breeds.
The Havana Brown requires care like any other living thing, but it is not a high maintenance breed. Little grooming is required, for the Havana generally maintains good health and hygiene. This breed has a low tendency to develop many health issues, however it is still crucial for owners to take actions to prevent them from occurring.
Felidae Felis catus
The Havana Brown is a playful, affectionate, inquisitive, and quite intelligent breed. Although many cats tend to be aloof, this breed enjoys plenty of interaction and attention from it's owner and interacts well with children, dogs, and other cats.