Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unpacking SAC 3 - An essay
Transcript of Unpacking SAC 3 - An essay
To gain an overview of the requirements and preparation for SAC 3- An essay.
Students will be able to explain the requirements and suggested structure and preparation for a successful essay.
Wednesday 2 August 3:30 - 5:30
In the exam centre
When and where?
Reading/planning time: 5 mins
Writing time: 115 mins
What are the requirements?
Activity: Low, medium and high samples
1. Working individually.
2. You will read three samples from last year.
3. Read each one and mark it out of 50.
4. Use the rubric as your marking guide. In particular, pay attention to
Strength of supporting evidence
(events, ideas, popular movements, individuals, PSAE, HIAE)
Simple retelling without delving into significance
5. You have 40 minutes.