Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sixth Form
' Teachers treat you more like an adult- It's a completely different relationship, in a good way' Molly
'You'll build life skills and you understand how these will help in real life situations, rather than just learning facts' Sophie D/ Lydia/ Ahana/ Lucy
'You don't realise how much independence you get here. It's not the same as Year 11 at all!' Sophie R
Three things you may not know:
More House offers the highest amount of teaching time per subject of all of the GSA schools. There are 22 subject options including EPQ.
Personal Progress Tutors mean that you don't have form time, you have a one-to-one meeting with a teacher, so you can make the most of your time in the Sixth Form.
Go out for Lunch
Sofa for naps
Wider Variety of Subjects
Different timing of the day
You can make the most of your time in the Sixth Form. For example, Lobna wanted Model UN to be set up, and she is in the process of doing this. We want to help you to do things that interest you!