Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of S.M.A.R.T GOALS
T is for time-table - today, next month, next year...not just when you're able A is for attainable - The ultimate in "how" A s.m.a.r.t. goal quick glance
Specific - So you need to answer questions such as:
- What do I want to do?
- Who is involved in this process?
- Where does this take place?
- What are the risks, the obstacles, the rewards?
most importantly - Why do I want to accomplish this?
Measurable - How will I know for sure that when I have accomplished my goal?
This means that the goal is difficult but not unreasonable . Ex: A goal that you will graduate high school is not hard enough. However, a goal that you will graduate valedictorian when you failed 9th grade is unrealistic. ATTAINABLE RELEVANT - Is it worth the work? Is this the right time in my life for this goal? Am I the right person for this? Time Table -
1. What should I do today? 3. What should I have done by next year? 2. What should I have done by 6 months from now? Normal Goal:
I want to get in shape Example 1 S.M.A.R.T. Goal - I want to run a 5k in under 35 minutes by December. Normal Goal: I want a car Example 2 S.M.A.R.T. goal - I will have $2000 saved for a down payment on my car by June. Let the "Here to There" project begin!