Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alyssa Valentin
What Katie does today
Today Katie helps the hungry. She hopes that someday no one will ever be hungry.
How I can be like Katie
I can be like Katie by planting or making something and donating it to soup kitchen.
Who is Katie Krops
Hometown: South Carolina Summerville
Job: volunteering at Soup kitchen
What are my Goals?
My goals are to be a Artist. To do volunteer work and help people. The reason why is because I love to draw and color and work with kids.
Katie owns 6 gardens and donates her friuts and vegatables to soup kitchen for the poor.
When Katie was 9 years old she planted a cabbage it grew to be 40 pounds! She donated it to soup kitchen. I ended up feeding 272 people!
Katie's dream and goal is to help feed the hungry and volunteer in soup kitchen. Make a garden full of fruits and vegtables.