Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of smart meter
• Smart meters automatically measure both how much
you use and when you use it (hour by hour) What are time-of-use prices? • Off-Peak Prices at 5.9 ¢/kWh
• Mid-Peak Price at 8.9 ¢/kWh
• On-Peak Price at 10.7 ¢/kWh What are the benefits of smart
metering and time-of-use prices? Provides customers the opportunity to better manage their bills–By shifting use from on–peak to mid- and off-peak
No more estimated bills under normal conditions–Customers will be billed on actual use each month
Eliminates customer inconvenience of providing access to meters (inside, locked gates, etc.)
Provides customers with access to better information and future technology–View electricity use online the day after you use it Kayla Zhang Province of Ontario Initiative
• Install smart meters in all homes and
small businesses by 2010
• Smart meters are one of the tools to
encourage us to think more about how
and when we use electricity