Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dwarf planets
Formed by gravity
only five dwarf planets
Discovered in 1930.
Pluto was just bigger than mercury.
If you travel to Pluto in 2005 from the earth you will come back in 2025.
Ceres was renamed as a dwarf planet in 2006 and discovered 1801.
Guiseppe Piazze discovered Ceres.
Eris is the most distant dwarf planet from the sun.
It is almost as big as Pluto.
It was once considered a 10th planet.
lmost same size as Pluto.
n oval shape.
nd was first discovered in December 2004.
Thanks for watching
When was Pluto discovered?
Who discovered Ceres?
Which dwarf planet is the most far?
Which planet has a 4 hour rotation?
Which planet was named after the roman god of the under world?