Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Revolutionary authors
Characters and their fate are the most important part of the story
The man in front of the nature and God
The novel takes place during one day
Prose based on mythical method
Characterized by thoughts and not by facts
Interior monologue: succession of thoughts without punctuation or grammar connections
Critique of totalitarism and manipolation of thought of people
Watershed in the history of the novel
Founder of the social novel
Describes the life of the poorer classes
Situations of abuse and prejudice