Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Organizational behaviour
enables us to make better decisions Facilitated communication between countries.
Large improvements in means of transportation.
Opportunities to travel around the world.
Easier and faster to transport goods both locally and globally. We are LOSING: New barriers Non-verbal communication benefits Richness of cultures Mental models Stereotypes Existing knowledge, experience Culture Language Language does not merely report to the world, represent the world, describe the world.
Rather, language creates worlds, and in that creation is power.
Language creates, distorts, carries, discloses, hides, allows, oppresses, enriches, enthralls. Ken Wilber Language disguises
No meaning out of context Communication Process Factors External factors Technology Globalization Language “Without context, words and actions have no meaning at all.” Bateson apple