Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MS-13
The immigrant teenagers started to hang out together because they had similar pasts & stories
Created a small family with each other
Once my immigrant teenagers came to the US, they saw comfort in this small gang, more started to join in
What do we know?
Through IIRAIRA MS-13
to CA and other
More than 46,000
convicts sent back.
CA countries try to cope.
Results in more members.
More migration within CA & US, more members.
Formed in LA in the 1980's
Specifically in the MacArthur area
Made up by Central American boys
Wasn't a violent gang, the boys were stoners/punk rockers.
Informant after being promised a fresh start
MS13 internal investigation
Given the "Green Light"
4 accused 2 convinced 2 aquitted
Known today to be involved in drug, human, and arms trafficking.
Very violent and brutal in attacks.
Independent drug dealers now.
Presence in most of US and CA.
Light red indicates lighter presence in territories
Darker red indicated heavier presence in territories