Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of NIKOLA TESLA
- Nikola Tesla believed that his research belonged to everyone.
- Since Nikola Tesla believed that his patents belonged to everyone he never put them on his name.
- Other people took his patents.
The U.S has a large number of patents from Nikola Tesla, which they are not using.
- Thomas Edison had a rivalry with Nikola Tesla through inventing things.
-Born on July 10th 1956 in Smiljan, Croatia.
-Died at the age of 86 on January 7th, 1943 in Manhattan.
Tesla began his education at home and later went to school. Tesla was very smart and had many great capabilities. He could do so much work without needing any help which at one point would make the _ teacher think he was cheating.
Tesla focused a lot of his life to invent things and became a scientist etc.
Tesla and his Dream
Tesla had always known himself as an inventor. He had many dreams of going to America and making inventions that could change the world. He had also stated to many people including his uncle once that he would go to the U.S and create many things and become a
1-Alternating current- this is first invention, the vision of Tesla for how electricity would be produced and disturbed.
2-Light- he invented how light be harnessed and disturbed.
3-Electric Motor - Tesla's invention of the electric motor has finally been popularized by a car brandishing his name.
4-Remote Control- made life easier for us to control things by our hand.
-He had many other inventions as well.