Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Chalkboard Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Chalkboard Prezi
of presenting THE MESSAGE THE AUDIENCE Know who you are speaking to.
Understand physical limitations. THE CHANNEL Choose a channel that's appropriate for your audience and the environment. So what does it take to become an expert? A PRESENTATION
ON PRESENTING planning research credibility professionalism Have all of your files in order, test your equipment beforehand and PRACTICE. Be well versed in your subject matter and be ready to answer questions. BE CONFIDENT. Be aware of such things as your posture, eye contact, tone of voice and articulation, "um"s and hand gestures. TIME MANAGEMENT. DRESS APPROPRIATELY. Example of a
good presentation Be clear. Be concise.