Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Martha's
I live in waters near the coast.
I eat jellyfish, crabs, fish, conchs, and seaweed.
My predators are sharks and dolphin fish.
My shell can grow to be three feet, is brown, and can weigh over 250 pounds!
I can grow almost 4 feet long!
I hide in seaweed, and blend in with
reefs, to stay away from predators.
If I am having eggs, I can have over 100!
My group is called a Flotilla.
I can swim over 20 miles per hour.
I can live over 50 years old!
I might travel over 1,000 miles
to give birth if I am female.
What Reptile Am I?
I am a Loggerhead Sea