Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Diversity Timeline
April 22, 2010 DIVERSITY
TIMELINE My Middle School was mostly African Americans and Caucasians.
I was in the Academicaly Gifted Program
I had to leave the classroom for reading and I was embarrassed.
I do not remember the demographics of my elementary school.
I had lots of friends from different races.
I realized that I was a different race from my friends in 3rd Grade. My High School was mostly African American.
I took Honor English and AP English classes.
I noticed that many boys were picked on if they took those classes. Culture Shock
I saw people from various backgrounds.
I never have seen some cultures before.