Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Feedback Loop: Thermoregulation Through Evaporative Cooling
Transcript of Feedback Loop: Thermoregulation Through Evaporative Cooling
Water gets gathered from the blood and pushed out the sweat gland
As water heats up on the surface and evaporates it cools the surface How it Works (2) Methods: sweating, panting, bathing Evaporative Cooling Circulation adaptations
Evaporative cooling Too Hot Endothermy References By Zannie Dallara Feedback Loop:
Evaporative Cooling 1.http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homeostasis
3. http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/dl/free/0073403490/578766/sample_chapter01.pdf Animals that maintains stable body temperature in various ways
Cooling & heating the body(1) Too Hot
(humans above 36C) Sweating Cools the Body Negative Feedback Loop
Too Hot = Cool down Receptor & Integration Center STIMULUS The Brain interprets the heat Effector Sweat Response Primary Organ Involved: The Skin If loop failed!