Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What are Animals 4th grade
Transcript of What are Animals 4th grade
Cannot make their own food
Simple animals: bodies with only a few
types of cells.
Example - sponges have a
Worms have a tube-type body and
have more body parts
than bag-type animals. Vocabulary vertebrate: animals with a backbone
ex: birds, snakes, bats and humans
invertebrates: animals that do not have a
arthropods: largest group of invertebrates that
have legs with several joints
ex: ants, spiders, and crabs Complex animals Most animals we know are complex animals.
body made up of many parts.
Ex: snail has a shell that supports and
protects its body. a head that contains
sense organs and a mouth.