Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Tundra
is a place with no trees, known for being cold, having poor nutrients, and has short growing seasons, low biotic diversity, and energy and nutrients comes from dead organic material.
Climate and Latitude Report
IN the Winter the tundra it is (-34degrees C.), (-30 degrees F.) in the summer it is (3-12 degrees C.), (37-54 degrees F,) it gets 15-25 cm of rain fall including melted snow, it is in the northern hemisphere and 71.2 degrees N. and 156 degrees W
: Pikas, Marmots, Mountain Goats, Sheep, Elk
: grouse like birds
: Spring tales, Beetles, Grass hoppers, butterflies
: insects eat what they can find in the area and the the birds eat the insects.
Plant Life: Low shrubs, Sedges, Reindeer mosses, liverworts and grasses and 400 variates of flowers and a few different types of moss
Natural Disasters: Ice is melting with could cause Global Warming, and Flooding, another natural disaster that is happening is pest invasions, Fires are also occurring as the arctic temperatures rise.