Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of human rights
what article 4 means
what article 3 mean
People have there own rights to be free and to feel safe. People
Can do anything they want once the follow the laws/rules.
Everyone have their rights to live no one shall force them to
To do anything. No one is to boss you around. no one is to tell you anything.
No one is your boss to tell you anything to you. No one should
Force you to leave the country and no one should tell you to kill your self. No one shall ever bully you and take your money away from you. No one should bully anyone for anything. And you cant bully anyone and boss them around either.
Nobody has the right to make you a slave. Nobody has the right to make you do anything for them. They are just bullying you.
If anyone tells you to do anything for them say no and tell them
Do it there self.