Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Review Questions on Curriculum Development
Transcript of Review Questions on Curriculum Development
2nd Set of Questions
4th Set of Questions
5th Set of Questions
Albert Jude M. Padlan
4. Which type curriculum design is focus on general education and on human activities
a. Humanistic design
b. Core design
c. Experience centered design
d. Broad field design
5. A philosophical view anchored
with historical movement.
1. In the Spanish-devised Curriculum, which is not a part of three R’s?
Reading, Writing, and Religion with undue emphasis on the last as a tool for perpetuating the colonial order
pp. 16 of Curdev book by Andes et al
2. When was the use of vernacular in the
first two grades of primary school as a
medium of instruction first institutionalized?
a. Curriculum during the Philippine Republic
b. Curriculum in the 21st Century
c. Curriculum during the Commonwealth
d. Curriculum during the Liberation period
A. Curriculum during the Philippine Republic
a response to circumstances in culture
pp. 19 of Curdev book by Andres et al
3. A Learning theory that is based
on the fact that the school has always been somewhat rooted in human needs.
Human need in all particulars has been
and always will be the same everywhere.
pp. 45 of Curdev book by Andres et al
B. Core design
includes common needs, problems,
concerns of the learners
pp. 56 of Curdev book by Bilbao et al
revolts against the traditional way of thinking
pp. 46 of Curdev book by Andres et al
1st Set of Questions
6. Which is not a part of Trinitarian Scheme of the Curriculum?
a. Theory of knowledge
b. Theory of Value
c. Aesthetic Beauty
d. Theory of Theology
D. Theory of Theology
truth is for knowledge, good is for value and beauty is for aesthetic.
Pp. 47 of Curdev book by Andres etal
7. It is considered to be the funded capital of truth
truth is based and taken from
repository of social heritage
pp. 49 of Curdev book by Andres
8. It is organized on the basis of separate
and distinct subjects, each of which
embodies a body of knowledge and skills.
the learner is expected to acquire this body of knowledge and skills.
Pp. 121 of Curdev book by Andres et al
9. Which is a part of Characteristics of
d. Time bounded
along with Comprehensive, Consistency,
pp. 132 of Curdev book by Andres et al
10. Which is not a part of Traditional curriculum patterns?
a. Subject Centered
b. Broad Fields
d. Core Curriculum
D. Core Curriculum
it is under Integrative Curriculum patters
pp. 140-144 of Curdev book by Andres et al
11. Which period in the Philippine Educational History where they reinstate Grade VII after the World War II.
a. Japanese- Devised Curriculum
b. Liberation Period Curriculum
c. Philippine Republic Curriclum
d. Commonwealth Curriculum
B. Liberation Period Curriculum
to adopt the modern trends in education taken from the United States
pp. 19 of Curdev book by Andres et al
12. It argues that knowledge is true if it is workable.
d. All of the above
The test of truth is in its workability
pp. 29 of Curdev book by Andres et al
13. The Curriculum must be held in meeting the individual differences of learners since individuality is the ultimate nature of reality.
a. Special Education
b. Education for all
the curriculum should be broad enough to cater every learner
pp. 50 of Curdev book by Andres et al
14. In man, body and soul are substantially united. Which theological foundation is implied?
a. God Centeredness
b. Human Centeredness
c. Christ Centeredness
d. Community Centeredness
A. God Centeredness
Body and Soul interact and are interdependent. The soul is part of immortal and continues to live
pp. 53 of Curdev book by Andres et al
15. Gestalt theory is anchored from
a. Behaviour Patterns
c. Perceptual Theories
d. Field Theories
D. Field Theories
taken from experience, information and activities group themselves from in a field new to the learner
pp. 58 of Curdev book by Andres et al
16. Which is not a part of Laws of Learning by Edward Thorndike?
a. Law of Readiness
b. Law of Effect
c. Law of Exercise
d. Law of Connection
17. Which is a part of Levels of Learning?
d. All of the above
18. Persons learn better when they are informed as to the correctness or incorrectness of their responses. What is it?
19. Which is conceived as the framework in which the child is guided toward maturity within the context of the social group?
a. Community Centered
b. Problem Centered
c. Society Centered
d. Solution Centered
20. It is intended to enable the learner to study problems that demand personal and social action in the contemporary world.
a. Core Curriculum
b. Intended Curriculum
c. Learner Centered Curriculum
d. Subject Centered Curriculum
D. Law of Connection
this learning theory emphasized the role
of reward for every positive response
given to the learner.
pp. 64 of Curdev book by Andres et al
D. All of the above
along with Ideotional which is the
highest type of learning.
Pp. 67 of Curdev book by Andres et al
knowledge of results helps them to learn faster because full information is available and the task becomes more interesting.
pp. of Curdev book by Andres
B. Problem Centered
it assumes that in the process of living, children experience problems
pp. 122 of Curdev book by Andres et al
A. Core Curriculum
a pattern in which learning experiences
are organized on the basis of
major functions of social life or aspect of living
pp. 144 of Curdev book by Andres et al
21. What article in the Philippine Constitution can we found the provisions in Education?
a. Article VIII
b. Article XIV
c. Article XV
d. Article XII
22. Which psychological aspect of Education focuses on how individuals process information and how they monitor and manage thinking?
a. Behaviorist Psychology
b. Cognitive Psychology
c. Humanistic Psychology
d. Social Psychology
23. Which type of curriculum design focus on academics?
a. Content design
b. Subject design
c. Academic design
d. Discipline design
24. Which type of educational domain focus on valuing, attitude and appreciation?
d. None of the above
25. Who is the current Education secretary in the Philippines?
a. Armin Luistro
b. Francisco Duque
c. Jesli Lapus
d. Florencio Abad
B. Article XIV
along with Science, Technology, Sports, Culture and the Arts.
the constitution itself and pp. 30 of Curdev book by Andres
B. Cognitive Psychology
answers the question how do learners store information? How do they retrieve data and generate conclusions?
pp. 19 of Curdev book by Bilbao et al
D. Discipline design
refers to a specific knowledge learned through method in the academe.
Pp. 53 of Curdev book by Bilbao et al
None of the above
it is the Affective domain focus on characterization of the learner
pp. 29 of Curdev book by Bilbao et al
A. Armin Luistro
Civil Service Commision Website