Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of U3,L10
As we get older, our outlook on life or certain events may change.
Turn to page 129
As we read, complete the graphic organizer with information from the text
Note the clues that indicated a switch to that time period
"Freedom From Want"
Mary Tyler Moore
Get your Springboard book
Copy down the Lesson EQ and the word of the day
Reflect on the holidays or a celebration in your household. Write a one paragraph story detailing an event that happened during this time. (it could be anything!)
Tuesday, January 6th
How did the author's perspective on holidays transition as she aged?
Write a one paragraph response using evidence from the text.
Go in order around the room
One paragraph per person
If you don't want to read, just say SKIP
Fill out the graphic organizer on page 129
Share your response to the Do Now prompt
Look at the person sharing so that he/she knows you are listening
Raise your hand when the person is finished speaking
The speaker will choose the next person to share
Adolescent Perspective (now):