Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Infograohics...
Think about the parts of the word...
Where can you find an infographic?
In books, magazines, on the internet, in stores, and newspapers!
Let's take a look a few infographics together!
What do I need to do to create my own infographic?
What is it?
What do those 2 words mean?
Why are infographics used?
90% of information sent to the brain is
40% more people respond better to visual information!
And it's fun to read!
You will need to
a topic that you are passionate about!
of interesting data and facts!
(draw) an idea of what you want your infographic to look like and what you want to include
How will I create my infographic?
You can use an old fashioned pencil and a paper...
... or you can use a computer program like Piktochart!
An infographic is....
a visual image, like a chart or diagram used to represent data or information!