Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gas Detection for CNG BUSES - Control Equipment Pty Ltd
Transcript of Gas Detection for CNG BUSES - Control Equipment Pty Ltd
Provides connections for up to 3 sensors.
Provides an adjustable time delayed relay contact which operates at the alarm level.
Calibration and adjustment is simple and quick.
Mounting is via a DIN rail mounting plate which allows for ease of installation and removal.
Australia has seen an increase in CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) buses being introduced into modes of public transport over the past few years. Whilst CNG is considered a safer form of fuel than Diesel or LPG there are a few safety factors to be aware of.
4. System will be compact/discreet as space is limited.
Gas Monitoring System to detect CNG leaks
Gas Detection for
A leak on a CNG bus may occur at any time and in any location.
Early Detection of such a leak is essential.
Sensor 1 - CNG Pod
Sensor 2 - A/C Duct
Electrical control panel
Lamp and digital
The gas detector control unit is located behind the driver in the electrical control panel. There are two sensors fitted, one in the gas pod, the second sensor in the return AC duct inside ceiling of bus.
1. In the event of any gas leak the system will activate and provide instant notification.
2. A remote warning lamp will notify central control via the Motorola radio system.
3. System will have a test protocol for maintenance purposes.
Gas detection capable of alerting at low levels of CNG.
System will operate within 24 to 30 volts DC to suit bus power.
Control unit is capable of up to 3 sensors.
Sensor and detector operating temperature range 0 to 60 degrees celsius.
System requires regular calibration.
Main Electrical centre is directly behind the driver
• Australian designed and manufactured.
• Tried and proven Riken Keiki sensor.
• Modular design for easy installation, servicing and calibration.
• User interface to the Control Module.
• Optional remote calibration kit.
• Brisbane based service and support.
• Low power consumption (6 watt) for continuous operation.
Control Equipment Pty Ltd
For more information contact
Ph: 1800 174 536
may become a
CNG BUSES WITH NO GAS DETECTION
Early Detection = Safe Community
Communication Cabinet Behind Driver