Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 24.1-3
Transcript of OL PH 223 24.1-3
A 12 - mm focal length lens has a 4.0 mm diameter aperture. What is the aperture diameter of an 18 - mm focal length lens with the same f-number?
A camera takes properly exposed photos at f/5.6 and 1/125 s. What shutter speed should be used if the lens is changed to f/4.0
Ray has contact lenses with the prescription + 2.0 D.
a. What eye condition does he have?
b. What is his near point without the lenses?
Ellen wears eyeglasses with the prescription -1.0 D.
a. What eye condition does she have?
b. What is her far point?
find position and height of image.