Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
R&J Anticipation Guide
Transcript of R&J Anticipation Guide
Love at first sight is possible.
Your parents know what is best for you.
Revenge can be justified.
I would prefer if my parents chose who I will marry.
Romeo & Juliet is only about love.
If I love someone, I will find a way to see them regardless of what my parents say.
It is OK to hate someone just because my family does.
My parents need to get along with the parents of whoever I will marry.
It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.
All murders are planned.
Number your paper from 1 to 10
Write "T" if you think the statement is true, write "F" if you think it is false.