Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tai Chi by Dest, Julianna, and Shauna
Transcript of Tai Chi by Dest, Julianna, and Shauna
"News Local." The Lindsay Post. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 May 2013.
"Tai Chi: Definition and History." Tai Chi Association Colorado Springs LLC RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 May 2013.
YouTube. YouTube, n.d. Web. 31 May 2013. “ Now I can walk around my house without my cane” "This has improved my overall breathing and circulation." "It (tai chi) really helps circulate the blood and spinal fluid throughout your body," Lindsay Taoist Tai Chi Center 10 to 11:30 every Monday - originally a martial arts
- many health benefits
- created by a Taoist Monk named Zhang San Feng
- date back to 700 years ago.. some say it dates back to 1500 years ago
- Tai Chi is a type of Qigong (chi kung): energy and breath skill
- “If one part of the body moves, the entire body moves”
- Tai Chi Chuan means Supreme Ultimate Boxing
- natural movements using relaxation and breathing to generate health