Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What Type of Music Stimulates Plant Growth?!?
Veronica Perkinson 27 December 2012
Transcript of What Type of Music Stimulates Plant Growth?!?
music playing then, it would have the best effect on plant growth. Conclusion What type of music stimulates plant growth Materials 1. R&B music 7.Measuring cup
3. 3plant seeds
4. 3 Plastic cups
6. Sharpie marker Procedure 1. Place 1 or 2 cups of dirt in all three cups.
2. Place plant seeds securely in each cup of dirt.
3. Label your cups A,B,& C.
4. Leave cup C as it is and just water it daily.
5. Place cup B in a Rap music environment & water it daily.
6. Place cup A in a R&B music environment & water it daily.
7. Record your data on a table for each day of the process.
8. Compare your results.
(Make sure to water all of your plants the same amount of water.) Results In plant A, all of the plant seeds(15 seeds) showed some type of growth.
In plant B, only 7 seeds showed growth stimulation.
In plant C, 8 seeds showed growth improvement. References www.madsci.orgwwworegonstate
www.grascity.com I can conclude that my hypothesis was supported. The R&B music environment had the best effect on plant growth. What I learned was that smooth and aggressive music can help the stimulation of a plant. What I would change is the type of plants I used and the music i used to conduct this experiment. ww.youth.net www.rexresearch Variables Acknowledgements I would like to thank my parents for buying my materials and allowing me to blast different styles of music throughout the house. I would also like to thank my sisters for giving me the idea and helping out with the procedure.
Last, I would like to thank my science teacher for telling me to go through with this project no matter what happens.
-Veronica Perkins Dependent:Number of days for the recording of the growth.
Independent:Number of plants starting to stimulate.
Control Group: Plant A.