Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Ocean Basins of the world
Transcript of The Ocean Basins of the world
the World Global Ocean Oceanography the world is 3-quarters% ocean.most of the earths surface is under the ocean.No other planet in our solar system has similar covering of liquid water Sonar is used to research the ocean floor
sonar means SOund Navigation And Ranging Submersibles are vessels we use to research the oceans depths Deep-ocean basins Trenches Abyssal Plains mir-ocean ridges Seamounts The Ocean floor has many sediments Inorganic,Biogenic Sediments chemical deposite The global ocean is divided into 5 major parts,the pacific,atlantic,Indian,arctic,and southern oceans,Also many smaller seas