Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tuesdays with Morrie
Transcript of Tuesdays with Morrie
Mitch Albom - Author & Narrator
Morrie and Mitch in Morrie's Study
Where Mitch and Morrie First Met
The people in the story.
The person or character telling the story.
The method by which a writer represents a person using description and speech
a memory, or a short part of a movie, story, or play describing past events
When and where the story takes place.
The person who wrote the story.
"Don't tell me; show me."
the use of symbols in art, literature, films, etc. to represent ideas
symbol (n.) - a sign or object that is used to mean something
n. a book or other piece of writing based on the writer's personal knowledge of famous people, places, or events
something that is said or written that is intended to make you think of a particular thing or person
Her books are full of biblical allusions.
She also made several allusions to famous works of literature.
the use of details, description, and mood that will take on more meaning later in a written work
(n) the main idea of a work of literature or art
(n) a subject that is discussed, written about, or studied