Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nutritional Life Stages
Transcript of Nutritional Life Stages
For Grade 10 Stage 1: Babies/Infants When a baby is born, his/her diet consists entirely of milk.
At this stage, babies cannot eat solid foods due to a lack of teeth and muscle control.
Babies generally sleep 16-20 hours per day usually waking every 3-4 hours due to hunger.
Children age 3-12: