Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Galapagos Islands
Visit Sierra Negra Volcano
Relax at the beaches
Identify rare birds
Discover unique wildlife
Roberto W. Clemente Middle School
July 12 - July 20, 2014
BENEFITS OF STUDENT TRAVEL
Admission and Guides
Educational and Adventure Activities
Hotels & Lodging
PROVIDES EDUCATION OUTSIDE CLASSROOM
BESTOWS STEWARDSHIP TOWARDS ENVIRONMENT
TEACHES TEAM BUILDING
While on your adventure:
Explore the city of Quito, Ecuador from the ground and the sky!
Explore one of the most remote
and protected environments on
View wildlife that can not be
seen anywhere else!
Register directly with Grand Classroom
Trip Insurance Available
Monthly payment options
Professional guides with group throughout duration of trip
How to Register
Mail the Registration Form-located on the back of your brochure with $99 deposit fee
P.O. Box #7166
Snorkel with penguins, sea lions, marine iguanas, turtles, manta rays, sharks, sea rays and tropical fish.
Thank you so much for your time and interest!
We hope to see you in the Galapagos Islands!