Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Krashen's Monitor Model
Transcript of Krashen's Monitor Model
Knowledge of the
language. Monitoring Planning
Conditions Time Knowledge Focus Grammatical Structures Natural and
predictable order. Comprehensible Input Written or spoken.
Higher level: i+1. Variables Self-confidence.
Anxiety. Emotions Positive Negative Subconscious process.
Real communication. Daniel Bedoya Restrepo
Alexis León García
Angélica Moncada Henao Presented by: Monitor
Optimal users Monitor Users