Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Marketing ‘How To’ for
Transcript of Marketing ‘How To’ for
Clubs & Societies
and Sports Zone.
If in doubt, get in touch!
Who are we and
what can we do for you?
Nick Manton: Communications Manager
Who else can help?
Mail Boxes Etc.
Castle House, 1 Baker Street, Stirling FK8 1AL
Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.30 Saturday 09.00 - 13.00
What is the point of this?
How am I going to communicate this?
Do I really need to print posters?
Who is my target audience?
What did we do last time and did that actually work?
Who can help me?
Where can we put up our posters?
How do we get stuff on the Union Facebook/Twitter/website?
Can you design a poster for us?
We want a huge A1 poster like the ones you have in the Union corridors.
How much is it to print on the Clubs printer?
Why have our posters been taken down?
Some marketing basics…
Logos and Branding
Posters & Design
Lauren Kirk: Communications,
Marketing & Events Coordinator
Quick question? Tweet us! @stirlingunion
No such thing as a stupid one.
Can I say...?
& actually speaking to people...