Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Economic Activity, Productivity and Economic Growth
Transcript of Economic Activity, Productivity and Economic Growth
because when people's skills, abilities, health, advance, productivity increases. and motivation They are classified as local, regional, global, and cyberspace. are locations/mechanisms for buyers and sellers to trade. What other factors can you find in the picture that might aid in productivity? What do we rely on other people for? What do we rely on other countries for? How may economic interdependence be a strength of an economy? We create jobs by relying on others for the things that we cannot do or do not want to do. By using our time and resources to do what we can do best. They provide land or property (a factor of production) to consumers in exchange for rent money, which is the landlords’ source of income.