Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
TEAM ACHIEVEMENT 2014
By : Welton Infra
PROJECT K (KOREAN)
F5 LOAD BALANCER (HA)
CACTI SERVER (NETWORK MONITOR)
PROD CORE SWITCH (Cisco SG-300 to SG-500)
Renovation 31st floor
Setting Up New Vlan
On a scale of 0 to 10 how would you rate your team's performance in 2014? Why?
What are the team's
quarterly plans for 2015?
7 OUT OF 10
Project Documentation and Completion Report
F5 Load Balancer
Tune up the configuration to ACTIVE-ACTIVE
Implementing Local Admins
Set up and Enable Server role such as XRDP and Postfix
Despite of all challenges and without having a local designated manager the team were able to run and provide support with the operations in less supervision; such as
Renovation of 31st Flr. Providing help and support for IT procurement.
ITSM ( IT System Management )
Ticket Management System. Target roll out 25th January 2015
- Implement the new ticket management system.
- To strictly follow SLA guidelines per problem and change request category.
- Generate Report Monthly, Quarterly and Year End.
- Problem Ticket Evaluation.
- KRA and KPI Roll Out and Implementation Feb 5, 2015. Including Digital Information Security Policy.
to be included in Employees Handook.
- Regular Preventive Maintenance for Core Devices and End User devices. Every Quarter. Including Security Audit.
2. Simply Network Infrastructure
-Rehabilitate Network and Systems Infrastructure
- Security Access
- Improve Office Communication by providing Intercom Extension for each department.
3. Backup Policy and procedure: Mail Data Retention and Core devices Configuration. – Procure Storage Devices, Target date is March 1st week implementation.
4. Internet and Application Resiliency: to minimize internet downtime when circuit down (study from Pbcom)
5. Monthly internal training, knowledge sharing and certification.
6. Proactive Monitoring: Projection report for Bandwidth, Storage and Systems Performance.
7. IT Team Reliability: Improve Attendance and Punctuality. To avoid Staff burn out and lower the attrition rate.
8. Renovation Of the Comms Room 50th Floor .
Constructing I.T Department Level of profficiency/Position
Technical Support Officer Level
TSO ( Desktop Support Profficiency )
Senior TSO ( Advance Troubleshooting and Tenure ship )
Shift Team Lead. ( Advance Troubleshooting, Shift Leader and Project handling capabilities )
Senior Team Lead. ( Over all Team lead for shift teams, Project Support and reporting head )
Infrastracture Engineer for Provisioing, Implementation, Monitoring and Maintenance.
Senior Engineer ( Infrastracture Project Head, Planning, Forecasting and Visionary )
Proposed Prorams :
Performance Bonus ( Quarterly base on the Performance Index )
P.E.P ( People Enhancement Program )