Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
TEAM ACHIEVEMENT 2014
By : Welton Infra
PROJECT K (KOREAN)
F5 LOAD BALANCER (HA)
CACTI SERVER (NETWORK MONITOR)
PROD CORE SWITCH (Cisco SG-300 to SG-500)
Renovation 31st floor
Setting Up New Vlan
On a scale of 0 to 10 how would you rate your team's performance in 2014? Why?
What are the team's
quarterly plans for 2015?
7 OUT OF 10
Project Documentation and Completion Report
F5 Load Balancer
Tune up the configuration to ACTIVE-ACTIVE
Implementing Local Admins
Set up and Enable Server role such as XRDP and Postfix
Despite of all challenges and without having a local designated manager the team were able to run and provide support with the operations in less supervision; such as
Renovation of 31st Flr. Providing help and support for IT procurement.
ITSM ( IT System Management )
Ticket Management System. Target roll out 25th January 2015
- Implement the new ticket management system.
- To strictly follow SLA guidelines per problem and change request category.
- Generate Report Monthly, Quarterly and Year End.
- Problem Ticket Evaluation.
- KRA and KPI Roll Out and Implementation Feb 5, 2015. Including Digital Information Security Policy.
to be included in Employees Handook.
- Regular Preventive Maintenance for Core Devices and End User devices. Every Quarter. Including Security Audit.
2. Simply Network Infrastructure
-Rehabilitate Network and Systems Infrastructure
- Security Access
- Improve Office Communication by providing Intercom Extension for each department.
3. Backup Policy and procedure: Mail Data Retention and Core devices Configuration. – Procure Storage Devices, Target date is March 1st week implementation.
4. Internet and Application Resiliency: to minimize internet downtime when circuit down (study from Pbcom)
5. Monthly internal training, knowledge sharing and certification.
6. Proactive Monitoring: Projection report for Bandwidth, Storage and Systems Performance.
7. IT Team Reliability: Improve Attendance and Punctuality. To avoid Staff burn out and lower the attrition rate.
8. Renovation Of the Comms Room 50th Floor .
Constructing I.T Department Level of profficiency/Position
Technical Support Officer Level
TSO ( Desktop Support Profficiency )
Senior TSO ( Advance Troubleshooting and Tenure ship )
Shift Team Lead. ( Advance Troubleshooting, Shift Leader and Project handling capabilities )
Senior Team Lead. ( Over all Team lead for shift teams, Project Support and reporting head )
Infrastracture Engineer for Provisioing, Implementation, Monitoring and Maintenance.
Senior Engineer ( Infrastracture Project Head, Planning, Forecasting and Visionary )
Proposed Prorams :
Performance Bonus ( Quarterly base on the Performance Index )
P.E.P ( People Enhancement Program )