Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tribal Leadership - AITP
Transcript of Tribal Leadership - AITP
Tribal Leadership & Organizational Change
Example: The homeless, Gangs, Prisons (2%)
Discussion: Organizations That Help
Upgrade: Get a New Tribe
"My Life Sucks"
Example: DMV, TSA, Walmart (25%)
Biggest Complaint: It's Not Fair!
Upgrade: Training, Coaching & Mentoring
Hub & Spoke
Example: Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals (49%)
Biggest Complaint: Things Would Be a Lot Better if People Would Just Do What I Say!
Learn: How to Stabilize People at Stage 3
Upgrade: Form Triads Based on Values
Example: Zappos, Air B&B, Apple (22%)
Biggest Complaint: Not Enough People to Collaborate With
Demo: Mining for Values
Upgrade: Network Triads, Values, Mission
"Life is Great"
Example: Brave - Pixar Does Hair (2%)
Biggest Complaint: Not Enough... work to do and time to do it. Or too much... great work to do - how do we do it all?
Exercise: Who's Your Competition?
Stabilize: Network Triads, Values & Mission
"Culture eats strategy for breakfast"
- Peter Drucker
Upgrading Your Culture With Tribal Leadership
"Without strategy, your culture will starve."
- Dave Logan