Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Is texting taking its toll on correct usage of language?
Transcript of Is texting taking its toll on correct usage of language?
text too much text in inappropriate places (like the classroom) Text at times that are unhealthy (such as all night) However despite this some teachers see positive aspects of texting. http://www.surfnetkids.com/safety/texting_and_education_what_teachers_are_saying_about_kids_who_text-45617.htm
One of the biggest fears about texting has been its shortcuts that seep into teens' language use, along with mangled, abbreviated and simplistic syntax Good things about texting: you can communicate with your friends and family quickly texting is cheaper then calling The End The average number of texts by U.S. teens 13-17 is 2,900 a month