Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Clash of Clans
Transcript of Clash of Clans
- 2012 freemium mobile MMO strategy video game
1st Builder Hut - You already have this Builder at the start of the game
2nd Builder Hut - 250 gems (However you are forced to purchase this builder)
3rd Builder Hut - 500 gems
4th Builder Hut - 1000 gems
5th Builder Hut - 2000 gems
"This is the heart of your village. Upgrading your Town Hall unlocks new defenses, buildings, traps and much more."
Clash of Clans
Clash of Clans
-developed and published by Supercell
-features a pseudo-single player campaign
The Town Hall undergoes significant visual changes at levels 3, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Dark Elixer Drill
Dark Elixer Storage
Barbarian King Altar
Archer Queen Altar
Tier 1 Troops
- Quick to train and are relatively cheap
- Very low amount of hitpoints and don't individually do much damage
Tier 2 Troops
- More specialized then either Tier 1 or Tier 3
- Form as the backbone of many armies because they excel in their given specialization
Tier 3 Troops
- The strongest and most powerful non-hero troops in the game
- Also extremely expensive to train, and take a very long time to train
- Extremely expensive to train for Dark Elixir is very hard to find
- Can only be trained in the Dark Barracks
- Most powerful troops in the game
- If defeated they must regenerate in order to fight again.
"Electrocute your enemies with bolts of lightning!
Cast this spell at the enemy village to damage buildings and units inside a small area."
"Heal your Troops to keep them in the fight!
Cast this spell to create a Ring of Healing. Your units will be healed while they are inside this ring."
"Enrage your units to make them bigger, faster and stronger!
Cast this to create a Ring of Rage! Your units will gain speed and attack power while they are inside this ring."
"Walls slowing you down? Try making a shortcut!
Cast this spell near enemy walls to create a route straight over them. Your troops will jump over affected wall pieces as if they weren't even there!"
"When the battle gets hot, stay frosty!
The Freeze Spell sends out a cryogenic blast that temporarily immobilizes enemy ground troops and disables defensive buildings within its radius."
"Ask Santa for the best present there is: a hail of destruction raining down on your enemies!"
What is a Clan?
- Groups of players that pool their trophies in order to compete with other clans in a battle to collect the most trophies and to win a Clan War in order to gain the most loot
- Within a clan there are four ranks, member, elder, co-leader, and leader. Including the leader, you can have up to 50 members in a clan.
- To join a clan you must first repair your Clan Castle. To do this you will need 10,000 gold. Once your Clan Castle has been repaired you have the option of joining a clan.
Joining a Clan
View a Clan that has the status 'Anyone Can Join' and tap the 'join' button.
Send a request to join a Clan that has the status 'invite only'.
Go on global chat and watch for people recruiting members to join their Clan.
They are special boosts that improve various aspects of being in a clan. The six types of perks are:
Troop request wait time
: This perk reduces the wait time for the members to request troops
This perk increases the amount of troops that can be donated from one player to another.
This perk allows the donator to receive a refund (certain percentage of the cost) when their troop is donated.
Donated troop upgrade
: This perk will automatically upgrade troops that are donated.
War loot extra storage:
This perk increases the storage capacity of the Clan Castle of members in the Clan.
War bonus extra loot:
This perk increases the bonus loot earned from a Clan War.
- Eligibility of Members
- Preparation Day
- Donation of Troops
- Scouting Enemy Bases
- Battle Day
- Multiple Attacks on the Same Base
- War Win Bonus
- War Results
Village Edit Mode
Single Player Campaign
- Numeric value based on performing a variety of different activities in game such as completing achievements, upgrading buildings, donating troops, destroying Town Halls whist raiding, etc.
- The more experience you earn the higher your level becomes.
- There are 66 Achievements currently available
- Completing every currently available Achievement gives a total of 8,687 Gems and 35,320 Experience
- Completing the entire League All-Star achievement totals 3,250 Gems
- the premium in-game currency used to advance players' villages
clearing obstacles (including
to be one in the Top 10 players of the Top 3 Clans
- a summary of a player's information available to all players
To view the Player Profile
To view your own Profile
"This shield will prevent all attacks on your village for a limited time. If you buy more than one shield, their durations are added up. Attacking other players will remove your shield."
Village Edit Mode
Village Edit Mode is unlocked when your Town Hall reaches level 3.
It enables the user to quickly clear their village space, so they can spend more time carefully designing their new base.
- You gain or lose trophies by either winning or losing Multiplayer Battles.
- Trophies can also be won or lost when your village is raided. If your defense wins, you gain trophies; if your attacker wins, you lose trophies.
"Trophy Leagues are groups of players that are all within the same trophy range. While in a Trophy League, each non-revenge multiplayer victory will award a loot bonus based on league level."
Single Player Campaign
- Are battles against NPC (Non Player Character) Goblins and their preset villages.
Multiplayer -Test your skills against another player!
Prior to Battle
When the opposing player's village first appears, you get 30 seconds during which you can scout the enemy's defenses and plan your attack.
Defense Against the Updated Wall Breaker
Wall Layouts in Bases
Double- or Multi-Layered Wall
Inner and Outer Wall
The Egg-Shell Defense
Compartmentalizing, Enclosing or Section Defense
Gaps and spring traps
A portion or all of a wall segment with multiple layers.
Wall Breakers have splash damage that can break up to triple wall layers as if they were a single layer, so it is recommended not to use them, at least not as part of the outer layer or two where Wall Breakers can typically target them
An inner wall protecting the most valuable structures, with an outer wall fully or partially enclosing the inner wall and its associated defenses.
It is essential to have your Town Hall at the middle of this type of base rather than outside of your base (this differs from people who are "farmers")
The basic concept is to have various compartments of one or more buildings.
It helps a lot to have multiple compartments inside your base as each must be breached separately, greatly slowing down attackers and making it difficult for Wall Breakers to reach the inner compartments in order to blow up the walls
Leaving a few gaps is OK.
You can place spring traps in between them to make troops get flung into the air. Leaving too many gaps could result in your base becoming easy to navigate.
A few is good, too many is bad.