Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Humanities Benchmark :)
Transcript of Humanities Benchmark :)
Please clear everything off of your desk.
The only thing that you need on your desk is your Mayan Achievement Essay
---->(if you still have it!)
HW: A Tale of Three Countries
Our next unit: Japan!
VP - Marketing
Benchmark Day 2 - Welcome Back!
-Annotate 5 or more questions
-Do your best!
Do Now - Thursday, March 12, 2015
Write a short reflection on the benchmark yesterday:
Stuck? Consider these questions:
-What was challenging about it?
-What was easy about it?
-What did you feel proud of?
-What activities or lessons do you think will help you prepare better for the next Benchmark?
Last time, you did very well over all!
-Even on topics we had not covered :)
You must annotate 5 questions in the booklet.
PURPOSE: To assess how well you understand the content and to celebrate your progress.
-To see who would benefit from Saturday School
A Tale of Three Countries
-Work on extra credit project