Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wrestling
Two people are wrestling one another
There are two ways you can win a match
Or a decision (win by points)
A Pin is worth 6 team points
A decision can be either a major or minor
Depends on how many points you score
Each match is 6 minutes or 3 rounds of 2 minutes
There is no unnecessary roughness or unsportsmanlike conduct
Step on the mat
Shake your opponents hand
Start wrestling when the ref blows the whistle
Dont stop wrestling till you hear the ref whistle
Lots of practice
This year was my first year wrestling
My brother wrestled when he was in high school so i did too
Getting my hand raised at the end of the match is the best feeling
Success and failures
I won 7 of my matches
Most of the wins were pins
I wrestled on varsity
Didnt do as good as i should have
Lost to kids i should have beat