Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Eureka Math-1st & 2nd Grade
Transcript of Eureka Math-1st & 2nd Grade
Our Sweet Schedule
* Fluency Practice
* Application Problems
* Concept Development
* Problem Sets & Homework
* Key Concepts
* Module Topics & Lesson Objectives
* Suggested Tools/Materials
- Happy Counting
- Break 10 in 2 parts
- Say 10 Counting
- Ten Plus Number Sentences
- Make 10 by Identifying Missing Part
- Math Flash Fingers
- Coin Drop
- Beep Counting
- Red Light/Green Light
- Shake Those Disks
- RDW (Read,Draw, Write)
- Tape Diagram
- Counting Up (Tens/Ones)
- Chip Model
- Introduce New Material
- Moves From Simple to Complex
-Time for Problem Sets (10 min.)
- Reflection of the Lesson
- Brings It Altogether
Breakdown of a Sprint
- Sprint A
- Check the Sprint
- Sprint B
- Check the Sprint
- New vs Old Pacing
- Direct Alignment with Eureka
Mr. Peterson decorated 15 meters of ribbon in the morning. He decorated 8 more meters in the afternoon than in the morning. How many meters did Mr. Peterson decorate in the morning and afternoon in all?
The red colored pencil is 17cm long. The green colored pencil is 9 cm shorter than the red colored pencil. What is the total length of both pencils?