Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Three Schools of Thought about Learning and Teaching
Transcript of Three Schools of Thought about Learning and Teaching
School of Thought
Photo based on: 'horizon' by pierreyves @ flickr
Studies how people think.
Helps us understand how people learn
Cognitive Approaches to Learning
How we mentally take in and store information and then retrieve it when needed.
Short-term memory :
a storage system that holds only a limited amount and certain kinds of information for a few seconds.
Knowledge is more meaningful and remembered longer when it can be related to, or results from, a child's real world or when children "learn by doing."